You cannot deny the nutrient richness of eggs. You cannot further deny how health freaks are in love with eggs and how often they fall back on this food. One fact about eggs is commendable and that is that eggs can be tweaked according to your taste. There could exist a very personal egg recipe close to you. Furthermore, if you look to combine eggs with grill, you look into one of the easiest things in the culinary world. In this article, we try to narrow down to 3 egg recipes that you might consider making for a relaxed out weekend. Let us see what those are.
Grilled Scrambled Eggs
This recipe, serving 4 people can be pulled off in a matter of just 20 minutes.
You just need:
- About 10-11 large eggs
- A cup full of cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded
- A small diced onion
- 2 tablespoons full of butter
- Some pepper, freshly ground
- Some kosher salt
- A quarter cup of milk
Directions are as follows:
- Bring together milk and eggs. Sprinkle pepper and salt over it.
- Melt your unsalted butter on medium heat. To it, add some onion and continue to cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- To this, add milk and egg whisked together and give another 3 minutes to cooking.
- Shred the cheese on this and continue cooking, while stirring frequently.
- Serve right away.
The easiest recipe in town is now ready.
Cambodian Grilled Eggs
This is another very quick recipe, ready in 20 minutes.
- 12-14 whole eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- A tablespoon of brown sugar
- A teaspoon of fish sauce
- With a needle, carve a ¼ inch diameter hole at an end of all the eggs.
- Make another tiny hole at opposite end. Blow air through this hole to shove the egg and pour it in a bowl.
- Let the evacuated shells stand in a rack of the steamer.
- Blend together all the ingredients and carefully push them into the shells.
- Keep these eggs in the fridge overnight.
- Skewer these eggs and chuck them onto a grill and cook until they are properly warmed.
Here is another quick egg recipe on your platter.
Simple Grilled Eggs
This is by far the quickest of the quick recipes.
- Some pepper
- Eggs, of course
- Some vegetable oil
- Aluminum foil
- Fire up the grill on medium heat and let the temperature rise to about 350 degrees F.
- Show some creativity to carve out some little rounds tray with the aluminum foil.
- Pour an egg into each tray, lining the bottom with some oil.
- Place these trays on to the grill and give about 2-3 minutes for cooking on the charcoal grill.
- Take the trays off the grill and season with some pepper.
So the easiest of the easy has also been brought to you.
Thus, your charcoal grill is ready to be a hub of healthy food. Don’t just look at the recipe, go cook!